Features Of Medical CheckIn Software
Share Check-In Form VIA SMS/Email
Our system enables you to share the E-check In Form using SMS/email with your patients.
Tailored for Remote, Mobile, and Kiosk
We optimized the E-check In for small devices which makes it easy for patients to check in from anywhere.
It also allows you to review scheduled appointments, update patient information, insurance cards, and more - all without leaving the office.
Custom Automated SMS/Email Notifications
It's important to get notified on time when urgent action may be needed. Our System is designed to alert instantly when action is needed.
Contactless Patient Sign In
Online check-in makes the process even faster and more convenient without having any paperwork or waiting in line.
Custom Tailored Questions
Our System is designed to let you customize the questionnaire, and demographic information needed from patients based on the particular clinic.
User notifications can also help to remind patients about their appointments, which can help reduce no-shows.
Our patient portal allows you to customize the e-check-in form based on your clinic location.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is medical check-in?
Medical check-in is the process of verifying a patient's identity and insurance information before their appointment in person, by phone, or online.
At many clinics and hospitals, there is now a self-service option using a patient check-in kiosk.
Why is patient check-in important?
First and foremost, It helps to ensure that patients are seen by the right medical professionals on time. Additionally, it can help to cut down on wait times for both patients and doctors.
Medical Check-in kiosks are also becoming increasingly popular as they offer a more efficient way to process patients.
What is the purpose of the Electronic patient check-in system?
An E-check In system is a computerized system. This allows patients to check in for their appointments using an electronic device such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Some benefits of using a digital patient check-in system include:
- Increased convenience for patients - Patients can check in for their appointments from anywhere with internet access.
- Reduced wait times at the front desk - Patients can input their information into the system. This eliminates the need to wait for office staff to input the information into the system manually.
- Improved organization and tracking of appointments - The system can automatically generate reminder notifications for patients and track no-shows.
- Enhanced security - Our System is HIPAA Compliant & patient data is entered directly.
Why use Digital Patient Check-In?
There are many benefits to using digital patient check-in. That's why it's becoming increasingly popular among healthcare providers. Some key advantages include:
- Improved accuracy and efficiency - With electronic sign-in, patients can provide their information more quickly and accurately. It reduces the likelihood of errors and allows staff to attend to other tasks more efficiently.
- Enhanced patient experience - Check-In can be completed from the comfort of their own home or smartphone, which can make the process less stressful for patients.
- Increased security - E-Check In helps protect patient privacy by eliminating the need for them to share their personal information verbally or in writing.
How does E-check In improve patient engagement?
E-check-in improves patient engagement by providing patients with the opportunity to:
- Pre-Register for their appointments.
- View and update their contact, insurance & demographic information.
- Communicate with the practice via secure text messaging.
Patients who use e-checks find it a convenient way to manage their health care and feel more connected to their medical practice.
Explore More Features Of The RTP Medical SolutionAutomation. Seamless Integration. Cloud-Based.